How do you catch up???
I could talk about celebrations... the Boy turned 16. The marriage hit the 20-year mark. The oldest Girl got the top award for Grade 12 3D Art.
I could talk about projects... my glorious death in Sock Wars III. The cute clothes I've made for the youngest Girl. My own (very domestic!) Emmeline apron.
I could talk about the weather... how even though it's June, I'm still running the heater because it's so. damn. cold. outside. and it won't. stop. raining.
But it seems so inane, doing it after the fact. So I'm just going to leave you with my Icebreaker Mosaic courtesy of Spiralling. And hopefully I won't wait another month before posting again.
1. Wendy seppia, 2. mini roasted veggies, 3. 275 of 365 - Hi from pleasant valley vermont, 4. Cobalt Paperweight Squircle, 5. Adam Baldwin @ the Serenity Premiere, 6. Strongbow, 7. Ρόδος - Μεσαιωνική Πόλη - Rhodes, Greece, 8. How I love thee, creme brulee!, 9. Call of the Raven (formerly Nature's Special Effects), 10. The spirit of laughter_, 11. Zany Guitarist, 12. Whimsey Garden3
1. First name: Wendy
2. Favourite food: roasted veggies
3. Name of your high school: Pleasant Valley
4. Favourite colour: cobalt
5. Celebrity crush: Adam Baldwin
6. Favourite drink: Strongbow
7. Dream vacation: Greece
8. Favourite dessert: Creme brulee
9. What you want to be when you grow up: Happy
10. What do you love most in life: Laughter
11. One word to describe you: Zany
12. Look up your flickr name: Whimsey